1. Malaysia Airports was the recipient of Airport Investment Company of the Year while KLIA received the Asia Pacific Airport of the Year (Above 15 Million Annual Passengers) in the 2010 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Aerospace & Defence Awards. Both awards represent the prestigious recognition of Malaysia Airports' accomplishments in the commercial aviation and airports sector
2. Malaysia Airports bagged two awards in the The StarBiz-ICR Malaysia Corporate Responsibility Awards 2009, for the Community and Environment categories. The StarBiz-ICR Malaysia Corporate Responsibility Awards recognises and honour companies that demonstrate outstanding Corporate Responsibility (CR) practices that go beyond community and philanthropic activities.
3. Malaysia Airports won the inaugural Corporate Nationhood Initiative Award in the Business Times' CEO of the Year 2009. This award is in recognition of Malaysia Airports' outstanding corporate initiative for its effort in promoting national harmony under the One Malaysia spirit
4. KLIA service excellence was acknowledged the Skytrax 2010 World Airport Awards 2010, when it won two awards - Best Airport Immigration Service and Staff Service Excellence in South East Asia category. The World Airport Awards is the most prestigious and coveted awards that recognise product and service quality across the world's airport industry
5. KLIA was awarded The Brand Laureate 2009-2010 (the Grammy Awards for branding) for Corporate Branding - Best Brands in Transportation - Airport, the fourth consecutive times KLIA won the award. The BrandLaureate Awards, also known as the Grammy Awards for branding, recognises the best brands from Malaysia and the Asia-Pacific.
6. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport has been recognised in two major categories in the World Travel Awards 2009, been named Asia's Leading Airport Hotel and World's Leading Airport Hotel in this prestigious awards programme. The hotel also received the same honour in 2008, making this our second consecutive win.
7. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport won the APBF Brandlaureate Award 2009 – 2010 in the Best Brands in Airport Hotel category for the second year in a row.